Sales Representative – Onyiucheferg (Fergmedics)
Out-going, driven, competitive, and results-focused?
Raise your hand if that’s you! If so, let’s talk. Onyiucheferg Nigeria Limited was established in 2012 and we attribute the majority of our success and growth to the quality of our team and people. We recently launched our products and brand location and are looking at expanding across the country. The right person will have experience in the direct sales vertical and excel working within a team environment. Preferred industry vertical experience will include lead generation in the pharmaceutical, medical devices industry. The ideal candidate will excel in a target and goal orientated environment. This isn’t a typical role. Our business is growing and we operate in a very agile environment. The ideal candidate will thrive in a culture of harnessing ongoing process improvement and a ‘can do’ attitude. Ideal candidates will have experience working with client relationship management tools and strive towards growth and advancement.
We bring a new meaning to your typical “sales” job by providing tons of leadership skills, a supportive team environment, and extensive training that will set you up for financial and professional success!
- Meet potential clients and market our products
- Close leads
- Business – Business (B2B) and Business – Client (B2C)
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- 2-3 years experience in sales
- Minimum education: Bachelors or equivalent
- Industrial sales
- Medical device sales
- Previous experience us customer service, sales, sports, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to pass a background check
- Full-time availability
- Drive to Succeed
- Customer Service Skills
- Leadership skills
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
NO PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
If this position is something that caught your eye, we would love to hear from you! Please send over your resume and cover letter to our HR team and we will be in touch with qualified candidates within a 48 hour period. Send your CV or Resume to [email protected]